01-01-2024, 01:08 PM   #93
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
My guy, I know that’s what they told you, but it isn’t true. Starlink doesn’t give them the ability to break physics and provide signal and speeds with zero latency. They will even tell you that the signal comes from cell towers (where it’s claimed it originates from actual satellites. Sure)

The rockets don’t go anywhere, and that’s a direct quote from Trump himself. Elon is a advanced Government propaganda tool to make their agenda more palpable.
Just like Facebook was to data collection for DARPA and the CIA.

Don’t take my word for it, look it up.
Comeonman. Seriously, my program had a payload on the Gen 2 Iridium satellite constellation. I attended monthly program meetings with the VP of Iridium engineering where we reviewed detailed satellite positioning schedules. I literally have 1st hand knowledge of this. I have the data of the payload testing performed by our program engineers. The delay of the originally planned Iridium launch using Russian launch services delayed our program start by 18 months. Please stop telling people who made a living off of SpaceX launch services that he was lied to. I don't need to take your word for it, I effing lived it. LOL

I was signed up to convert to Starlink as my internet service, but I do not have a sufficient view of the sky at this point given the quantity of sats currently flying in the Starlink constellation. I do have a few friends who are using Starlink and trust me I know the difference between a 5G cellular antenna and a satellite antenna.

LOL.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 1
gblansten1988.50