View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 10:54 AM   #7
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I miss having a manual. Both of my cars are now autos....one with a DCT and the other a CVT....oh the horror. Even with the DCT, I miss having a manual. I have my 135i with a DCT because I wanted new and this was the last new black (well carbon black) 135i in the entire 4 state area where I live. I dived into getting a 135i when all production had ceased. When I drive my daily with the CVT, I wish I had a manual even more. I've driven manuals pretty much my entire life. The only times I had autos were when I got my first car and the two current cars I have.

The funny thing is my motorcycles are obviously manuals. But I've been having an itch to get a S1000RR. Having had extensive track time with the RR, I miss having that powershifter feature. Clutchless upshifts and downshifts once you get the bike moving. If someone can design a cage with a trans that operates like the current crop of superbikes with clutchless shifting, they'd have my money.
Appreciate 1
Esteban43803.50