07-02-2021, 10:11 AM   #32
Der_Wolf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
I don't think they were prepared or expecting Brook Lopez to play like he did. Portis has been a PIA to be sure. They really need Trae back with his ability to penetrate the paint and hit floaters or lob for dunks if he's not hitting 3s. Hawks should've been able to take advantage of Lopez defending the perimeter but sadly they didn't. Too many sloppy turnovers and they didn't bring the same level of energy last night. Looking forward to them bringing it tomorrow in their house.
It's amazing how different the games are, based on coaching adjustments. I mean, it's the same players and only 48 hours later, but games 4&5 were complete opposites. Hawks led the whole way in 4 and protected the inside like fort knox, and Bucks led the whole way in 5 and were able to get inside like they knew the code. I have much more faith that Nate will make the proper adjustments in game 6 than I have in Bud.

How about a friendly Sig bet? If the Hawks win the series, then I will put 2021 ATLANTA HAWKS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA HISTORY in my sig until after the finals, and you do the same with the Bucks if they win the series

///M
Appreciate 0