Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie1977 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Would love to know if we can install F10 M5 intercoolers on the X5M. That would be a good help for the car in our 50c Plus temps
Not in the factory location, I am currently fabricating some longer charge pipes so that my F10 M5 intercoolers can be located nearer to the side vents behind the from bumper.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Would love to know if we can install F10 M5 intercoolers on the X5M. That would be a good help for the car in our 50c Plus temps
Not in the factory location, I am currently fabricating some longer charge pipes so that my F10 M5 intercoolers can be located nearer to the side vents behind the from bumper.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy91 View Post
I think it was concluded that the F10 M5 turbos and mannys mated up with no issues, but tuning is definitely required.

Some thread here advised they swapped left and right o2 connections and saw functionality with no tuning, but there is no way in hell I would count on that.

This has been talked about a bunch here. Insert dick comment about using search, but really I'm just too lazy to also do that and link you.
Agreed, I went for an ESS tune. After spending a little time explaining my set up to the guys over at ESS they took care of my needs. I took the car out for a test drive after I completed manifold and M5 turbo swap. The car pulled hard a lot harder than standard and for longer. The torque is fantastic..... I think I should see a little more once I've completed the M5 intercooler and twin direct cone air filters swap as airflow should be freely moving rather than stacking in our smaller standard intercoolers.
Awesome please post pics
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0