View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #145
raisemyrent
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire 428i xD GC

man if Flavio had been around still, he would've turned down Petrov's engine or told him that the f-duct broke...
speaking of which, did any one notice that the Ferrari couldn't come close to the Renault on the straights, but the McLaren could? Renault got it right, McLaren invented it, and I guess Ferrari had one that just kinda worked... when compared to cars without it.

Vettel won and he deserved it, by the way. I cheer for Alonso too but mainly for Schumacher, and I was very glad to see Schumi shrug off his potentially super dangerous incident and have a laugh about it with Liuzzi, and ALSO be one of the first to publicly congratulate Vettel. Somehow, endorsement by the 7 time world champion means a thing or two in my books. This applies to the ultra sportsman like gesture by Hamilton and Button on the podium; funny how it worked out the the past 2 world champs were there to welcome him.

WHO can actually wait till the new season?! Let's just say there will be a lot of F1 2010 on my PS3 between now and then!
Appreciate 0