View Single Post
      04-01-2023, 02:28 PM   #17
bloung5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 01 LSB e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonronEG View Post
I've been playing it and while it's good I don't think it's great. Reprojection is used to being the gameplay to 120hz and it causes ghosting. Image is soft and grainy even after dialing in to that ridiculously small "sweet spot". The feel of immersion is good but FOV is still too narrow- tracks with elevation changes are great though and can make my stomach flip.

One strange thing is they don't let you adjust your driving position in the car. Give us some 'seat controls' so we sit in the car as we would in real life. You can trick the camera position by changing your positioning before a race but it shouldn't come down to that.

Just don't go into it thinking it's going to look like the reviews you may have seen online which 90% were captured on a screen and not through the actual lenses.

I cannot stress this part enough. I too was amazed no reviews really mentioned the true image quality. It is nowehere near as sharp as it is on your TV, but this is still really cool to drive with nonetheless. I find myself judging depending on teh racing what mode I want to use, VR or TV. It's super fun though.
Appreciate 1
clutchdj1872.50