Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Green '07 & Arctic '08 335i's

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Thumbs up Simply Amazing!

I just saw this thread and feel compelled to chime in. I had the VR2 since launch day, but only had a chance to try GT7 this weekend. I am blown away. Thinking back to the days of running Papyrus IndyCar simulator on my 386sx PC, this is mind altering.

I had selected the Ferrari Vision last time I played, so it popped me in the cockpit of this grounded spaceship. I was instantly hooked. The amazing depth of field, the ability to look through corners, your hands naturally follow where you are looking while driving. It had elevated the experience so much for me I went back and "golded" all the license challenges.

Then I needed a new environment, so I got a used PlaySeat Challenge last night and bolted up the old G29. Another major step. Before I knew it it was 11P and time for some sleep. I was just about to shut down, when I wandered over to the manufacturer pavilion and looked at the BMW section. "oh cool! they have an M3 e92!" I did the "VR showroom" and changed to seated in the car. just WOW! I have an E90 335, and it was like I was sitting in my car! Even the Nav screen and controls are there. I am just floored by this new world I can enter and leave at will, thank you Sony! Worth every penny, IMHO.
Appreciate 0