Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: S213 E 63 S, i3s, E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by trillypop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelin Man View Post
I am sorry to hear that. It may be possible to sell you one wheel. Shortly before you asked, we received a request for a shipped price for all four, as well as some other parts. We will be calculating that price the next day or two, and should know by the holiday Monday if the other person will buy or not. So we expect to have an answer for you by Monday evening, and could ship that next day or two.
Awesome, thank you. Please do let me know. I appreciate the response and your time.
We have not yet heard back from the other possible buyer, so we can at least figure out a total cost for you if the other sale does not close this weekend. We can do $347 for one front wheel, plus shipping and dismount cost. What would be the zip code it would ship to to get a shipping estimate? Residential address?

The wheel does have some scratches. If you provide a number or email address, we can send you a photo(s). We priced the wheel so even if a person then opts for a full refurbishing (prices here are about $155), the wheel remains well below cost of a new replacement.

(We are unable to send a private message to you here)
Appreciate 0