View Single Post
      02-03-2019, 11:00 AM   #90
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

Its finally time to start in on the performance modifications on this build! The Supra has an iconic sound that I was anxious to unleash with an exhaust upgrade! In true C2K form I decided to put the exhaust choice up to vote on the instagram page. The options were the HKS Super Dragger, HKS Carbon Ti, and the ETS 4” Titanium.

It was a heated debate and hundreds of votes later, the HKS Carbon Ti was the winner with the ETS 4” as a close second. All great options, so I went ahead and picked up the exhaust off an eBay dealer.

This was seriously the easiest Exhaust install in my car modding history. Two hangers that easily slipped off, two doughnut hangers and two bolts is all it took! I had set aside a few hours on my Saturday, got all my favorite car modding cloths on, set up the tunes in the garage; I was ready for the struggle and 25 minutes in I was done!

The exhaust was not only very high quality and easy to install but it sounds great and looks even better! Its quite compared to other Supras but that’s mainly because of the stock downpipe/cat which I’m sure will free up once I replace it as part of a single upgrade.

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 3