View Single Post
      07-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #11
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

It boils my blood when people go "its not worth it...calm down....don't hit him....violence is not the answer!!!!!!....be the bigger man" It's soft ass people and statements like this; that have created a society where kicking someone's car is acceptable, and then the dude who's car gets kicked is jumped on by another "mediator" It's as if, someone is being an asshole or whatever and provoking you......one is at fault for getting provoked and responding. The instigator just gets swept under the rug. This video is about the fight, and not the kicking of someone else's car. Ugh I really wish this doesn't happen to me ever, because I have 0 tolerance for people who are scum and can't work hard, so they hate and damage other people's property. I hope someone does this to another exocitc, and a seasoned drug dealer is driving. Man they put a bullet in your head so quick, and drive off like nothing happened. People get away with bs like this, since "You're hitting a guy....and it's not worth it" LOL, I wish I had a word to describe people like this...maybe a blend of SJW and self-righteousness
Appreciate 2
xander_g1009.00