10-15-2020, 02:52 PM   #28
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I plan to do the same in mine. All too often do I get elbows deep in a project that requires internet/video intervention. I plan on moving my 55" sammy out of the bedroom and into the garage once I replace the 65 in the living room. Background noise, movies, music and smart casting instructionals should be a must in every garage. Next will be some form of a love seat for the on-lookers that stop by and hang whilst I work.
I’ve been in mega garage mode to get it situated. Just finished building overhead storage shelves. I’ve got an LED light that’s intended for a drop ceiling I’m going to center up over the workbench I built on the underside of the shelves. Currently organizing tools with peg board soon. TV will get mounted next to the industrial fan. TV has Chromecast built in so I can throw stuff up quick, but I’m still going for the RPi with wireless keyboard and built in touch pad. Just bring the keyboard with me on whatever I’m working on and I’ll be set. Up next is motorcycle lift so I can finish up my ‘71 Honda CB resto.

Enough of the thread diversion... the TVs I got will be awesome!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00