02-18-2016, 11:50 AM   #57
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post
So I just got on Bumble 2 days ago. 2 matches so far but neither has actually started the chat (for those not in the know, girls have to initiate the messaging on Bumble).

The girls seem to be notably more attractive continuously on Bumble, and there are less teachers/au pair in my age range as well. . . I'm not knocking these positions, in my general area that's just 90% of the Tinder pool aged 26-34. There seem to be a lot more lawyers/finance/young professionals so I think I am definitely preferential to Bumble at this early stage.
I see. I suppose those two aren't worth the time extension, since they've only got 24 hours to send a message?

Yeah, mine was 22-28 and they are definitely 60% au pair, 35% mothers, and 5% desirable. Okay that was a stretch, but you know what I mean.

But yeah, Bumble stock shits on just about all others. It also seems to be (no r@c!$t) mostly white chicks on there, which I like. However, the likelihood of me getting swiped on is slim because of it, so I haven't come across many matches on there. Actually deleted the app, and that's with me swiping right 100% of the time because the stock is so highly improved LOL.

I'll go ahead and download it again.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0