View Single Post
      07-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #155
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsider45 View Post
They may not be the best TEAMS ever, but Curry's long-distance shooting knows no peer, the best of Kyrie's shotmaking in the Finals was up there with "oh, a spectacular move by Michael Jordan" '91, and even KLove's offensive rebounding is elite like only the Rodmans and maybe a few others have ever shown us.

And "the Block" is probably the greatest clutch defensive play in Cleveland history, countering Willie Mays' famous "Catch".
The talent is so top heavy and watered down now, it no longer impresses me.

Cleveland literally beats no one to get to the Finals and GS was gassed from 73 wins and th OKC series. There is no doubt to me that that the Spurs and OKC are better than Cleveland and there shouldn't be conferences anymore.

Let's get real...LeBron is the best player of our generation but even him making now 6 straight finals speaks more to the weakness of the East than his greatness. The eastern conf finals are a joke every year. It's stupid the Spurs, Thunder and even the Clippers are all eliminated before Cle even has to play a real team.

Call me a hater, but I'm right. I couldn't care less about either team but the whole Eastern/Western conference dynamic is no longer relevant and isn't fair to the teams in the better conference that year.

Anyway, there are GREAT players in the west that couldn't consistently make the finals every year. Lebron is great but makes it bc he plays garbage teams in the playoffs and more consistently in reg season. He would make it anyway sometimes, but not EVERY year.
Appreciate 0