View Single Post
      03-16-2019, 09:43 PM   #65
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgz View Post
I saw u replaced the electronic wastegate, the pressure sensors on the intercoolers would have been my next guess.

Did BMW ever get a chance to look at the car or just Indy shops?
I haven't...I figured BMW would tell me that they have to replace all the aftermarket parts first before working on the boost leak. They always have to start fixing obviously not stock parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophisticated Redneck View Post
Did you replace the CCV tubes (the check valves are in the main tubes that connect to the valve cover, you can actually see them were the tube from the lower intake manifold connects to the CCV tube from the valve cover. Very weak design. Mine failed and allowed boost to hit the Crank Case! Gave under boost codes and the left to right back variance was huge. It'st a dorky piece of rubber that looks like a pencil tip..
I replaced all those parts, but then I went to a catch can system. I'm concerned that the catchcan system may have messed up the valve somehow. I removed the catch cans but have silicon hose running to the crank case. I'd like to just replace it all again so it's oem hoses and parts again.

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0