04-10-2015, 10:55 PM   #7
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquariu///M View Post
sorry guys been very busy with work and family, haven't had a good change of time to take nice shots of the car with the right sunlight. I don't drive it more than twice a week on the weekend as i have a work truck so i'm not always with the vehicle.
I felt that if there was a serious buyer it wouldn't take too much effort for a serious buyer to click on my email link and i can send the vin and pictures to them right away and make a deal. I really don't think that's too hard if there was a buyer that really was looking for a RED X5M as i am sure i would have tracked the seller down through email if i was a serious buyer with cash ready. Thank you for all your suggestions with VIN and any pictures
Hmmm…I guess…but you're just asking a potential buyer to take extra, un-necessary steps to get basic vehicle information & features that should be part of any 'for sale' ad. Posting a VIN is not like posting your SSN or address.

With a VIN, a potential buyer can determine all the packages, options, build date, etc. Especially when the for-sale ad doesn't disclose the exact vehicle specs…your vehicle sounds nice but I'm sure it probably has more stuff than you've listed.

Forum member 777man is on the prowl for a Melbourne Red X5M. Your ad doesn't indicate interior color, and I know he/she is looking for a specific Melbourne Red combo…with a VIN we could determine your vehicle specs.

Last edited by jiggz; 04-11-2015 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0