AznAzasin
United_States
Rep
Drives: FG E92 M3 | LSB E46 M3 | F80 M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00

Item Interest
Need these gone. Been sitting in storage for over a year.

Long story short, bought the wheels from another member. Driver front wheel has hairline crack behind the flange.

I didn't want to risk driving on these so I took them off the car. I took the damaged front wheel to RSV forged here in garden grove to have that single wheel re-cut.

I even bought a blank forging disc for $450 (invoice in hand) but when the pandemic hit, RSV pretty much halted all production and never got around to cutting me a replacement wheel.

Car sold back in February and RSV claims they "lost" my outer and inner barrel in the process of reorganizing their shop during the pandemic.

I still have the center forging with the hairline crack that can be used to re-create the CAD file for lathing.

To complete this set, you would need 1 outer 3" step lip barrel and 1 inner step lip barrel. Front is 22x10.5". You'd also have to have the wheel company cut you a new center with the new forge disc included.

Asking $1500 picked up with Pirelli scorpion tires.

Wheels are
22x10.5 +32
22x12 +32
Brushed faces
Polish step lips
295/30/22
335/25/22

*Will work on 2nd gen X5M/X6M as well since all wheel hubs are bored to 74.1mm

Located in SoCal. Would prefer to avoid shipping since these are very heavy wheels.

You can have that single wheel replaced for about $1000.

$400-500 for a company to CAD design it using the original center face and cut the design.
$150-200 for outer lip
$200-250 for inner barrel
$200 for wheel refinishing

I already have plans to turn these into end tables if they don't sell at this price.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0