07-09-2019, 01:29 PM   #36
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
I’m not sure it’s necessarily about having a “me” attitude. I think most people’s situational awareness is extremely poor. It’s like people drive around with their head in the clouds.
Which, by extension, is part and parcel of having a 'me' attitude. Basically: 'I'm into me and me only, and I could care less what's going on around my world unless it's affecting me directly.' Poor situational awareness is a almost always symptom of this.

I've said this before here: The cure for this is to ride a motorcycle. Selfish behavior and 'poor situational awareness' will get you either seriously maimed or killed in the first hour. I know of no selfish, me-first motorcycle riders except the sportbike hooligans who give the 'real' riders a bad rep -- and even they know not to argue vehicularly with certain situations (and natural selection takes care of the ones who don't learn this).
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00