View Single Post
      06-22-2018, 01:26 PM   #83
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I've posted this pic before. It's the actual in room measured response doing a frequency sweep. It's done via Trifield DSP mode on my old Meridian 568.2MM but the sub setup is the same as I've described with each sub getting discrete signals.

Name:  trifield.JPG
Views: 900
Size:  73.0 KB

I didn't think to take a picture of what the current in room response is with my new G65 processor adding in Meridian Room Correction into the mix. But it's pretty similar.

With the setup this way, the bass goes deep without any boom. The musicality and integration of the subs with the main speakers is extremely transparent. My buddy who managed an A/V store where I got some of my equipment from came over to audition the system when it was completed. He commented on how well everything is dialed in. And this is the reason why I have not bothered to audition anything new...especially speakers. I don't need to go down that financial rat hole....although if I had to do it again...I would have not purchased the HTM-1 center speaker and picked up a N804 floor stander instead to get 100% exact sonic matching across all channels.
Appreciate 0