View Single Post
      01-04-2022, 05:11 PM   #262
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9vapors View Post
Hey man, long time! Your ride is looking great as usual! I bought a bunch of parts for my E70 to do a catch can setup before I sold mine. It uses billet aluminum adapters to go from BMW clips in the oil lines to AN fittings. Let me know if your interested in using it.
Hey Man, glad you still check in with us! It's quiet w/o you, boneca, and others posting. Though XRatedM thread is chock full of great work and images he's been sharing.

Sincere thanks for offering! But I'll have to miss out, I already committed and ordered a separate/ lightly-used set of filtered air ducts and new fittings. I'm going to go with Sophisticated Redneck design and use 8AN to 3/8"NPT adapter to the oem lines and then 8AN swivel hose ends and black nylon braided tubing throughout. I should mention I won't be doing his very well thought-out 3 hose method, just a basic 2 hose per catch can. One day I may need to upgrade to three hose and use that negative pressure to stem oil leaks, so keeping that link handy, lol!

Hopefully someone else can benefit and take those off your hands...
boneca1989.00