View Single Post
      05-23-2019, 03:58 PM   #2408
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Social Butterfly! can't stand them. this one guy makes it a point to talk to every chick in the gym. it's clear some of the girls don't mind but when he sits there and talks their ear off and clearly they wanna walk away but they don't I can't but laugh sometimes
There is a guy at the gym, who is a nice enough guy, but he hangs out in front of the gym before and after every workout and tries to start up conversations with every girl walking in and out of the place. It's hilarious! I've talked to him many times because I'm a smoker, I don't smoke in my car and sadly I always want a cigarette after I workout and he's there damn near every time I leave. Some of the looks on the girls faces when he strikes up conversation are priceless. The hotties either ignore him or look at him like he's an idiot and keep walking. The not so-hotties will always stop and talk to him. I don't think it's because he stands a chance, but more so that if they are talking to him, they don't actually have to workout. Time at the gym to them is time at the gym regardless if they are actually doing something or not.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00