10-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #43
10"
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: orange BMW 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post
Ok so I've had Lexus, Acura, Infiniti's before my current f30. My Infiniti was really clean g37s, coupe, just a much flashier car imo and not one time did I have someone come up to me to ask about the car or felt like I was being looked at/judged etc....

The other day, stopped at a light with my windows down in my F30. Some older guy in his 50s rolls his window down and calls for my attention and asks me "you buy that new"? "how much you pay for that "? With this look of loathing on his face. Thankfully my light turned so I proceeded to go but I definitely felt like he was hating.

Literally two days ago I played at a golf outing....so I pull up to drop my clubs as directed and this guy in his 50's who also part of my foursome...(he actually was one of the sponsors at the outing and I know him now only through my uncle).....comments that someone my age shouldn't be driving such a nice car.

Like f*** off dude, you don't know my life or financial stability. I just never got anything like that driving other cars and it's been twice now with the beemer
Sorry but the F30 is a dime a dozen see tons and tons of them every day as far as I'm concerned they are a mass produced ordinary sedan. That guy asking about probably is thinking about getting one. It's not like they're so expensive. You're just being paranoid...which seems to be a recurrent theme in this thread.