Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 ///M5 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTX5 View Post
Ok guys sorry that i didnt post any pics was very hard to hold the tape in the tight space and take a pics at the same time, what i got under the hood is 2 5/8 inches wide & 6 1/2 inches from above the neck going up to the bottom of the neck. Now i went to my basement to go look at my OEM and they are the same size as my dinan intercoolers. Whats your specs?
So mine are about 2.5" close enough to 2 5/8" and almost 7". how high would they be I never measured that on mine.

I did talk to Dinan and they said the X5M has larger intercoolers than the 50i does. they were pretty vauge and didnt have measurements but it sounds like it is not an upgrade....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBert View Post
I installed one on my 335, very little cutting into wires or drilling holes. You could even mount the meth container in the engine bay. I guess the hardest part is figuring out how to program it to deliver the meth. I had the vishnu tune so that was an option. You're tuning place in Alberta should have a way to do that
I have an aquamist kit that is a full standalone kit you would just tune the vehicle for it and the aquamist kit can be set off RPM or pressure ect. It also has a gauge as well as the control box and it is a bit of splicing/cutting and i guess you could use the windshield washer fluid as a tank, I have a Jaz fuel cell for a tank that i usually would install in the trunk area. I like the safety and features of an aquamist kit but i guess a cheaper kit with less features and options like Devils own or cooling mist could be used for a less intrusive install...
That sucks! How could that be, this should be the other way around they should have more options for the M than the reg bmw. Their should be a reason why their isnt upgrades for the M intercoolers
Appreciate 0