01-11-2017, 04:38 PM   #94
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrubandits65 View Post
hey, I received a set of these taillights about a month or so ago which was awesome, but has anyone been having any taillight malfunction issues? I just got around to installing them last night and I have experienced two malfunctions so far. started and drove the car home last night no issues, as well as to work this morning. then I left work and the left rear malfunction indicator came on in the dash, then went away. taillight is working fine. happened one more time before I got back to work. was thinking about maybe pulling the taillight and double checking the plug is nice and tight. anybody have this issue?

thanks.

I should specify I have a 2007 X5 3.0 Si.
Hey there, I installed a set on my fiancé's 2007 3.0si and my own 2007 4.8i, and both continue to work malfunction free. You left the resistors plugged in correct? BMW's can be quite finicky when it comes to electrical stuff, so my suggestion would be to get your car coded for LCI tail lights if checking the connections doesn't solve it. If you PM me, I can put you in touch with the person who does all my coding.
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0