08-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #6
complexCarlo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyboy View Post
BBB is useless. Get it fixed by a knowledgeable repair facility. Send Autonation time-bound letters certified mail, return receipt requested, summarizing the situation and asking for reimbursement. If no resolution after a couple of attempts, sue them in small claims court in your county for breach of contract, material misrepresentation and failure of duty of reasonable care. Look up the theories online. Tie the problem to what they did/promised. The filing fee is small, and they may respond to/resolve with you prior to your court date, but be prepared to state your case to recover repair and filing costs.
Its not worth the hassle not to mention we will be moving the month I get back from this tour. Letting people know about this dealership is all I can really afford to do at this time.

I couldnt have painted a clearer painting. They even went on to say that the rodent must have gotten there right after we left the lot. i couldnt believe how low they would go to reflect the blame. Baffled really.
Appreciate 0