View Single Post
      06-21-2018, 03:01 PM   #85
CDNRay
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 DCT

OP, I suffer like you and many here. Here's what I found has helped me, but sounds like your garage situation will not allow you to do. I currently own 5 cars, I have a lifted F150, 991.1 GT3 RS, MK7.5 Golf R, BMW X5 diesel, Mercedes C43 AMG. I also have a Targa 4S due to arrive in September, my M5 Competition arriving in October and a new Cayenne arriving in December.

When I get bored, I just jump into one of the other cars. When a car just doesn't do it for me anymore, I get a new one. I feel your pain, I suffer from the same illness. I always justify the purchase of a new car as 'it will either solve the problems I have with my current vehicles', or that 'it's practical'. The Golf R was supposed to be practical in that it's AWD and good on gas (PS, it's not good on gas, at least not after I gave it the APR stage 2 treatment). The F150 was supposed to be great for when I need to haul stuff around (PS, that's happened once and I probably could have used the X5 to do the same). The RS, well, that was my dream car, now I ache for something italian.

My opinion/advice, if you can afford it, who cares? Just buy what you like, when you like. Cars are very, very seldom an investment, life is short and well f' everybody who gives you grief for swapping your cars. Haters gonna hate and players gotta play.
Appreciate 2
baege1334.00