Thread: My 2011 MCB X5M
View Single Post
      04-10-2018, 03:53 PM   #3
MCB_X5M
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5M

Not sure what the key options are as I am learning more about it every day from this forum. Appears it does not have the comfort access option.

I did a VIN lookup but most items seem fairly standard. Here is the VIN: 5YMGY0C54BLK26758

I have a few annoyances that I am looking to resolve though I believe most require some custom coding: can't close lift gate from remote (or dash it appears), doors auto lock but don't Auto Unlock when in park, can roll windows down via keyfob but cannot roll them up.

Okay, the last one doesn't really bother me but the first one really does! Any cool tips or tricks you can point me toward?

Really interested in the AVIN thread as it seems to really update the dash but reading through the thread, not sure I am ready to make that purchase.

Thinking about stance as well... the ride is pretty comfortable now so hesitant about potentially losing some of that comfort.

I am just excited to be daily driving something I truly love, even if my commute is 6miles round trip (and 30 miles on a train!).
Appreciate 0