View Single Post
      11-21-2023, 08:21 PM   #29
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by x622 View Post
No sir, it's my business and the documentation shows that. The business I wanted to attach this car has been established for 20 years, has spotless payment history on tradelines up to and including a BMWFS tradeline that was 5x this PFS amount. In addition, I already provided via 3rd party CPA my PNL as well as a 90 balance sheet. I've purchased and paid off other Porsche vehicles. My personal credit is spotless, my DTI impeccable, and multiple equivalent or substantially higher tradelines paid in full and on time. I have and am approved for higher amounts through Lamborghini (Urus Performante S) which is also VAG/PFS.

Honestly, I don't even think it's PFS, I think it's that the finance manager doesn't do his job to make sure things just go smoothly.
If you already have these lines of credit approved elsewhere that is probably why they want to see your income because they are concerned about debt to income ratio. I don’t see why it’s unusual for them to want your tax returns when you’re asking for a large loan amount. My bank put me through the wringer just to get a $25k HELOC increase when I already had an existing six figure credit line. That’s how it goes when the lending market is bad.
Appreciate 0