View Single Post
      03-11-2020, 10:08 AM   #57
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eluded View Post
Get a Samsung washer or dryer. I have them for the last 10 years and they are great. The washer has only broke six times and the dryer once.
This is far from a good recommendation. If your washer has broken 6 times in in 10 years, I would find another washer.

Also google reliability of Samsung washing machines. After a guy had his jaw broken and another had X amount of property damage incurred to his home from their exploding washers, they finally stopped making the models in question and started issuing recalls/refunds.

I know this because I was one of the customers they had to buy their washer and dryer back from. Bought brand new, had the set for less than 5 years, 4 recalls, countless service tech visits, house flooded 4 times. Samsung bought my LG set for me. Haven't had a problem since. I have a thread on here somewhere about the entire experience. Being broken 6 times in 10 years is hardly reliable.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615336.00