View Single Post
      11-21-2023, 10:46 AM   #17
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I can hear an argument for leasing new then buying out and driving a vehicle into the ground. We just did bought out our Stelvio today actually as the residual is laughably low given the value of the car. But handing the keys back every 3 to 4 years, i mean I guess each to his own and if one can afford it then go ahead but man, the numbers being talked about are eye popping.
Exactly. Even my F250 I bought "used" which was a new truck the PO had to return due to financing falling through. Got almost 10k off even though it had 1k miles on it. Plus the person put OEM running boards on and bed liner. Their loss was my gain. Got the full warranty as well. Heck even my wifes new horse trailer I did the same, $16k trailer got it for $11k, person had to immediately trade it in to the dealer because their horses wouldn't load slant style. Got the full 10yr warranty on that as well.

Just can't imagine wasting that amount of cash if you can help it. I have nothing to prove, I just want decent stuff at a decent price and new isn't it.
Appreciate 0