Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkypirateX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
first of all congrats, awesome car

that's a lot of maint/mods to begin with on top of the great condition of the car from the previous owner Tup, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years to come, especially there are plenty of other cool mods for u to do in the future (like LED headlights - you wanted them in 2013 right? powerdome hood, etc, etc,...)

once again congrats and enjoy!

u never mentioned the mileage and the price you paid (u don't have to say the price if u don't want to but I assume mid 20k)
Thanks man!

In terms of lights I'm thinking about going with something custom. For less than the price of OEM LED's I could send mine off to Bavgruppe or one of those companies.

Powerdome hood is for sure on the list of second round modifications.

Mileage was just over 53k when I bought it. As far as price goes I'll just say I got a pretty good deal considering the color combo, condition & all of the goodies that came with it.
fair enough! great milage as well!

would love to see how the custom headlights will turn out, I saw many but not on E70 X5M, as for LEDs u def don't want to pay dealer prices, I sourced mine of eBay for more than half the price of OEM but it was few years ago, I assume prices have come down even more now (yes I was one of the "lucky" ones who got 2013 without LEDs) but that was fixed!

love the SS interior another option I didn't have on my mcb, another plus for urs!

good luck and keep us updated
Appreciate 0