Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 SG/FR M4 xDrive Competiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjokosaus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgovind View Post
I see your point, but why deviate from Dual halos? That is a BMW trademark and needs to be preserved in my opinion.

As far as the rear goes, the tail lights don't make sense at all. All I meant was stick to a similar layout, something like the F30 vs G20 tail light design.
BMW makes tons of models with dual halo, they are allowed to deviate from that on some cars. Either way, after a while the same design gets boring and repetitive, I'm glad BMW has the balls to go against what enthusiasts want, enthusiasts are the death of a brand.
Wow you call my comment dumb.

Mine is based on what my eyes see. Angles all going against each other.

Sheets of black plastic on the front, rear and sills.

Rooflines that don't flow with the body.

Bulges here and there.

What evidence do you base your observations on?

I'm a car enthusiast first and foremost. A BMW fanboi yes and until the last couple of years wouldn't buy anything else.

I've owned several beamers and just sold my M3. Other than the odd/ugly looking M135i which I forgave as it was the only RWD hatch, I think all my other BMWs looked stunning.

I just don't like the new design language. Don't like the G8x and I don't like the new 2er.

You think the 2er looks better than the Emira?

Im lucky I have a good choice of cars for my next motor. I was considering a Porsche Cayman. Do I have bad taste?
Appreciate 2
ntg442888.50
MDuckie94.50