10-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
suspenceful
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3, 2008 135i, 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
X5 looks great Jake! Glad you started a build thread, we need more of these on the E70 forum.

iND sells the painted front and rear reflectors, that's where I purchased mine from. The rears are super easy to swap on the M Sport - you can reach up from the underside and release the clips on the OEM red reflectors.

https://ind-distribution.com/product...ND-E70LCI-RREF
Great - thanks for the link! I will probably pick up a set of painted rear reflectors in the near future. The front ones bother me the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
congrats again and welcome to X side!

just read u full build thread on 1ser and its impressive also subd on u YouTube channel even tho u passed 1k mark long time ago, more is better, right?

anyway enjoy u X5 and I hope to see more awesome pictures, vlogs and maybe helpful videos too!
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome and the support! I've been slacking on the YouTube uploads, but hope to pick up again soon now that I've added the X5 to the garage. I'll be sure to continuously update this thread as well.

I would like to drop it on some 22s in the future. Sounds like the H&R 1.2" springs are a good option. Need to figure out which kit to get, I'm not sure if I have the air suspension or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansbmw View Post
Car looks great! Looking forward to watching it evolve

IND makes them for our cars. I have a pair on the front. Rears will be coming soon. I think **********s just resells IND's version
Thanks Ryan! Modbrgn's was $20 cheaper, so I doubt they're reselling them from IND. Probably just spraying them in house as well. I'll report back once I receive them!
🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com
Appreciate 0