10-17-2018, 11:50 AM   #6
suspenceful
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3, 2008 135i, 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by do_0b View Post
did you check out Niagara Falls Ontario? Heard the Canadian side is more fun than the New York side
Haha, it sure looked like a lot of fun over there! I wish we would've, but didn't have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonkbmw View Post
I bought a pair of PIAA fog lights with the cut off etc. I get a bulb out error that my Carly can't seem to get rid of.
Whose reflector deletes did you find/get? I've been toying with the idea of removing them front and rear, sanding them a lil, primer and finding a paint matched aerosol.
Look into the BMS air filter (I think a new one was for sale on here) and the stage 1+ box, really woke my car up
Interesting, I just bought some generic LEDs that I've used in other BMW fog housings in the past without an issue. Carly has always been able to eliminate the error for me. I'll report back on my results.

I got the painted reflectors from M o d b a r g a i n s (replace the asterisks, not sure why it's censored) http://www.**********s.com/BMW-E70-X...Reflectors.htm

I couldn't find anyone that sells paint-matched rear reflectors. Do you know of a vendor that does? Otherwise I'll resort to painting them eventually like you've mentioned.

Air filter is on the list, for noise. I wish I could MHD flash it quickly, but this has the ECU that needs to be removed and bench flashed. Performance isn't a huge concern for me, but I do like tinkering with stuff. I have my 800HP 135i if I ever want to go fast.
🏁 Shop BMW merchandise: bimmerstreet.com
Appreciate 0