04-08-2019, 01:02 PM   #18
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
I'm no expert, but don't ADHD individuals tend to do better in blue collar jobs? Working with your hands and keeping busy.

and as said before, blue collar jobs can often pay really well, it's silly to look down on that thinking you are better when many blue collar workers are probably way better off than you.

Hard work can overcome most obstacles, sounds like you need some of it and less excuses.
I'm 36 too, diagnosed with ADHD @ 16, had twin girls @ 17, I was a mess (fck Ritalin)

With bipolar disorder I had depressive LOWS to manic HIGHS

Being a father I now had to Cowboy Up, started focusing on My kids (future) dropping out of high school I had to make income, so I learned a trade, started doing well thankx to in part of my ADHD, good reputation started to pay off (good income)

I still hate fishing, I can't finish a game of golf but what ever, majority of my friends are similar we use the hand were dealt with best we can.

If your ugly and or overweight, get a hair cut, get a manicure buy some decent clothes GET fit, go on a low carb diet (firm up) (feel better about your self) get a lady or dude? Start checking off your to do list 1 by 1, I mean just chip away at your goals
Appreciate 2