04-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #32
mirob
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebarthlow View Post
OK, got my owner's manual in the mail. Brushed up on Comfort Access some. Here's my findings so far:

Based on what I have read in this thread, I randomly checked, by touch, all four handles in the evening after the vehicle has been sitting for several hours. the driver's handle felt a little warm compared to the other three, which were cold.

Last night, upon learning a little about how CA is supposed to work, I discovered the driver's handle doesn't work when attempting to use CA.

Based on those two items and the findings of this thread, is it safe to assume the driver's handle is the source of the battery drain?

I'm not getting battery drain warning consistently, just randomly after it sits for the night or most of the day.
Based on the facts that it's warm (when the other ones aren't) and that it doesn't work, I'd say it seems likely that it's the culprit.

The next step would be to disconnect that handle and see if you get the warning in the next few days, where you know you normally would.
Appreciate 0