shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalSer View Post
Does anyone know if flywheel black aluminum trim can be special ordered in the USA? It doesn't appear to be available on the build list at BMWUSA.COM. Also, do you know if an X6 50i can be ordered with the optional 20" Y-rims that are on the X6 35i sport? I know these are questions for the dealership but thought someone might have already pursued these points. I'm considering white X6 50i with oyster trim but I think those 2 options would really look nice. Then again, I might go with the 35i anyway LOL. Comments/input both welcome and appreciated on interior suggestions for white exterior. Saddle brown is a bit too orange for my tastes and the beige just doesn't really excite me. Thanks!
Cannot order the flywheel black aluminum trim in USA. I tried and my parts department nor CA could get them for me. As far as the Y-rims, you should be able to get these since dealership stocks these in parts department. Will just have to negotiate for them. My suggestion would be to order the regular 20" sport wheels and tell the dealer you want them swapped for the sport wheels on the 35i. I am sure they would do that.
Appreciate 0