View Single Post
      12-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #10
9vapors
Major
Rep
Drives: CB X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4drift View Post
Thanks for your input and help but not even close to possible with the pipe I received. Literally pressed directly into the block and there is no way to finesse towards turbo beyond what the flex joint can accommodate and that's with literally crushing it into the block which is unacceptable regardless if it did fit. It shouldn't be this difficult to line up either as there is ample room towards the firewall, it boils down to bad fabrication. I have the ability to chop and refabricate on site but I think the base flange is off to begin with and I didn't buy these so I could make my own. Just luck of the draw with cheap chinese junk, glad you managed to get yours to fit. Did you tune it as well?

As for the VRSF the welds were ugly, even pinholes in some sections, fitment a joke, and customer service literally non-existent. Last purchase from them for any vehicle as a result.

Spoke to AA on the phone, they actually have a phone... and answer it, and they are overnighting me legit downpipes as I type. Paired that with their stage 2 tune as well. Cost more, but should be hassle free and proper fitment and I like that I can actually talk to someone if I have a question or any issue.

Will post pics of install to compare.
Yeah, I tuned with the Velos tune and am extremely happy with it... it's a ton of fun to drive now, that's for sure! Hope your new ones fit well, I haven't heard anyone have issues with those! I was eying the ultimate racing ones before I got the VRSF ones, still might end up with them soon.
Appreciate 0