2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Gixxer's X5M is available

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2010 Space Gray with Black leather - 86k miles - Full LCI conversion
ADV wheels - Brembo BBK - Active Autowerkes custom tune/Pure STG2 Turbos - Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust
Lots of Carbon Fiber & MORE!

Full build thread here;
http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1091089

Nothing has been left uncovered; This X5M represents the best of the best!!!
It looks, feels and drives like a brand new, showroom condition vehicle. It is extremely powerful and very quick, yet it is not high strung. You can drive it anywhere comfortably and quietly (in normal mode), but stomp on it in M mode and it becomes a very different experience.

The guys at Bimmers Magazine recognized how special my X5M is and contacted me to do a feature story on it. As such, my X5M was featured on the April 2017 Bimmer's Magazine (full cover and centerfold) with a full 12-page feature story. (A copy of that magazine issue will go with the vehicle). It has won numerous first place awards at the prestiegous Annual Euro Auto Festible in Greenville, SC. My X5M also enjoys a Instagram following (Gixxerboy63) and has the highest ranking thread to date on Xbimmers.com.

In addition to the nicely appointed factory installed options, this Space Gray over black X5M features some really nice upgrades such as OEM LCI/LED Headlights and taillights, Black grills and badges, OEM carbon fiber front spoiler, carbon fiber rear diffuser, upgraded AVIN 10.25" NAV screen, upgraded BAVsound underseat subwoofers, upgraded M performance glossy Carbon Fiber interior trim, upgraded / thicker M steering wheel with perforated leather contour grip and heated option, 35% window tint, H&R Sport Springs that work nicely with the factory M-dynamic EDC suspension. Brushed Gunmetal ADV5.2 MV2 wheels in 22x10.5 and 22x12 to allow for some serious rubber to put the power to the ground and a Brembo BBK 6-piston 405mm front 2-piece rotor and a 4 piston 395mm rear 2-piece rotor that allows for some serious stopping power!

But that’s not all!

A combined effort between Pure Turbos and Active Autowerkes has created a monster of an X5M with performance levels well beyond the factory rated 555hp, yet it still remains civilized and can certainly be utilized as a daily driver!

The Active Autowerkes stage 2+ tune with their downpipes had already given this X5M an immediate increase of about 80 horsepower and another 120 ft-lbs of torque, BUT THEN we added the Pure Stage 2 Turbos, carbon fiber RK Autowerks intakes, GFB diverter valves, cooler plugs and a full titanium Akrapovic Exhaust system with flap system that opens and closes with the touch of the M button! This combinations not only gives it a substantial and impressive power increase, but it also has an amazing, nearly exotic sound with all the cool burbles and cracks (when in M mode). The boys at Active Autowerkes and Pure Turbos did a nice job of retaining drivability AND providing beast-like power when desired.

- Pure Stage 2 turbos

- Active Autowerkes downpipes

- Active Autowerkes *custom tuned for Pure turbos along with current performance modifications:

- RK intakes

- Akrapovic full Titanium Exhaust

- H&R lowering paired with dynamic M suspension and EDC

- custom ADV1 5.2 MV2 SL 22" two piece wheels finished in Brushed Gunmetal, Gloss Black Hardware and Gloss Black Barrels

- Powerdome hood

- Brembo BBk finished in Acid Green with 2-piece slotted rotors

- Gloss Black Grills, side vents and X5M emblems

- OEM BMW front carbon fiber spoiler - Carbon fiber rear diffuser

- Full LCI conversion (LED headlights and tails)

- Powerdome Aluminum hood

- upgraded / thicker M steering wheel with contour and heated

- upgraded M performance carbon fiber interior trim

- upgraded 10.25" AVIN NAV screen

- upgraded BAVsound underseat subwoofers

- Carbon Ceremic coating

- Factory SS exhaust, factory airbox, factory downpipes included with sale

- extensive undercarriage detail ...and MORE!

*Not everyone has the same tastes, so I would be willing to negotiate a lower price for the vehicle if you should wish to purchase it with the STOCK equipment re-installed in place of some of the higher cost items, such as the ADV wheels, Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust, RK Carbon fiber intakes, Exterior Carbon Fiber pieces, Brembo Brakes, etc...

*I will NOT be parting anything unless a buyer opts out of specific bolt on parts.
If that happens, I will post the parts here first.

The X5M has been an awesome journey for me. I have enjoyed owning and modding this incredible machine, but it is time to let someone else enjoy my efforts of creating the best of the best. My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed having two M cars over the last year or so, but surprisingly, having 2 specialty cars and 2 daily drivers has been a little stressful for me at times, so we would like to find our X5M an enthusiast owner that will appreciate this vehicle and continue with our tradition of pampering it.

Thanks for looking!

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0