View Single Post
      04-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #15
Googone20
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5, 2007 M6

Got a few more things done to the car this week. Spacers finally got installed. Was surprised how bad the car needed them even with the aftermarket wheels and wide meats. Went with 15mm fronts, and 20mm rears. Both were good sizes. Honestly the rear could take a 25mm spacer, but ill stick with the 20mm for now. I definately need to refinish my rotors and calipers with some paint. Both bother me when I look at my new wheels and tires. This will be high up on my to-do list.

Decided to swap out my center caps that came with my wheels for the nicer domed OEM caps.
[IMG]Untitled by googone20, on Flickr[/IMG]

Interior and Exterior as it currently sits. Springs have settled in a little bit more, and I have adjusted the rear down a bit more. I am happy with the current height and ride. I may still decided to go with coilovers in the future, but that will depend if some new choices become available and such.

I received my OEM LCI Aero Kit also. Started to put that on also, but I think I have a issue with my rear diffuser. The finish on it is inconsistent, so I am going to contact ECS and see if they can replace it. I really like the look of it though.

2005 Ninja 636 Lime Green

Last edited by Googone20; 04-30-2017 at 09:53 PM..
Appreciate 0