Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post

I don't have much input on anything DINAN, personally I think DINAN is good brand but over priced, most ppl buy DINAN (or at least used to) to keep they warranty but this will only apply for new or newer cars.

Velos tuned for about 4 years now, no issues to report.
Great... While I await to see if I have any bites on my FS ad, if not I will be more than happy to go this route > drop /bigger wheels/tires/exhaust and the tune.

I keep forgetting about the Dinan warranty is for the new vehicles and not used, good point.

Tune of-course not for the power but for the smoother/pleasurable driveability experience, do you agree/
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post

I don't have much input on anything DINAN, personally I think DINAN is good brand but over priced, most ppl buy DINAN (or at least used to) to keep they warranty but this will only apply for new or newer cars.

Velos tuned for about 4 years now, no issues to report.
Great... While I await to see if I have any bites on my FS ad, if not I will be more than happy to go this route > drop /bigger wheels/tires/exhaust and the tune.

I keep forgetting about the Dinan warranty is for the new vehicles and not used, good point.

Tune of-course not for the power but for the smoother/pleasurable driveability experience, do you agree/
for me main goal for the tune was to get rid of turbo lag, tune did just that, getting little extra horses was a plus but I wouldn't say I didn't have enough power before the tune.
Driving experience before the tune was good after it's great!
Appreciate 0