View Single Post
      09-05-2021, 10:50 AM   #2
huggy509
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40d

that is definitely the model to go for

I had one for 2-3 hours yesterday and it was a great car, I especially loved the recuperation one foot driving in town where letting off gas was like applying brakes and it was easy to get used to for slowing down to a stop when necessary or just moderating speed

But I love my M40d and didn’t see a real reason to change just yet, as well as I wish BMW wouldn’t just make them in China

Enjoy, hope you love it as I’m sure you will, it is definitely best EV of its type at decent price

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamG05X5 View Post
Just ordered my iX3 LCI M Sport Pro. Dealer said delivery is looking early next year, I'll probably end up waiting until March 2022 for the new registration plate if that's the case anyway.

Ended up choosing Carbon Black with Oyster interior. Every option appears ticked apart from the tow hitch which we added for our bike carrier.

I just traded in my 2020 G05 X5. The low running costs for electric really appeals to me and they drive amazingly.

We cross shopped the iX3 with Mode 3, Mustang Mach E and Audi Q4 Etron. Believe it or not they all came out about the same on finance prices. The BMW has a MUCH higher spec for the same price, and I feel drove nicer with a nice high driving position which my fiancée likes.
Appreciate 1