View Single Post
      07-06-2022, 03:34 PM   #47
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

- Unpopular opinion but any AUTO climate control thingy, i just absolutely cannot stand any of them. You want coolish air on a spring day but instead get boiling hot or frozen air, now i need to open a window and get hammered by the buffeting. What the flying fuck was ever wrong with a knob that went from cold to hot?

- More specifically, front doors on my 9-3 won't stay open, they relentlessly swing closed

- HVAC YET AGAIN, wife's Stelvio, reverts to blowing absolutely BAKING HOT air as soon as you set it to the windshield setting to clear condensation. So say it's 10 degrees celcius, your screen is fogging up a bit, it reverts to full blown 1000 degree heat, you are fucking boiling like a god damn lobster in a pot and there's no way around this. This was corrected for 2021 MY but the second I raised it with the dealer they acknowledged basically every owner screaming about it. Dead set dangerous.

- Unpopular opinion but the flashing brake lights as turn signals in north america. Nowhere else is this allowed, because it's mind bogglingly stupid.

- The constant, persistent and absolutely relentless beeping modern cars do before you even have a chance to put on a seat belt or when backing up or really doing anything. BEEP FUCKING BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Shut up.
Appreciate 7
cmyx6go15683.50
chris7197331.50
paquet629.50
ShocknAwe3229.50