View Single Post
      07-03-2022, 09:17 AM   #235
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

^Thanks for sharing! Very helpful.

[UPDATE 27Aug2022 - Not the UAPP app according to the developer. Only certain songs cause this issue and it's random. Not a whole album, etc. It's likely an issue embedded when I ripped the song from the CD.]

I'll go ahead and post an issue I'm having with no resolution yet: My screen has started to blink and/or resize randomly..

Once it starts it steadily gets worse until it shuts down and I get a recovery message. 4x4 recommended I remove all devices and restart. I've tried that but it returns. It happens during a drive and once I turn off the car for the day it goes away for a while...then returns. It started again this week and this time I turned off the display (upper right square with an X) and continued to listen to the music. Then the music stopped and I got kicked out to the OEM menu. For the next few days I could not get to the Android screen...no amount of touching the screen worked.

I sent 4x4 another video. I then decided to remove the monitor and disconnect the monitor cables and re-connect. I placed the monitor back in place but did not mount. Restarted and waited a few minutes...the oem menu displays and initially nothing happened when I press the screen. I grabbed the monitor to adjust it's position and then it pops to the android screen. Will keep monitoring it...

Last edited by argento; 08-27-2022 at 07:39 PM..
Appreciate 0