View Single Post
      01-25-2024, 10:22 AM   #9
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

i think us purists hate where the car game is and heading nowadays. since we are bmw fanatics we take it out on BMW. but everyone has falling in line. although bmw is the worse offender of diluting their sports line brand everyone is doing it. we aren't porche and can sit on the sidelines...

i think moreover we are just pissed that they took the prestige of the sports line away from us, for simpleton folks (have no idea what they are driving) to flex. the AMG, RS, M was primilarly for car folks. Now everyone has the brand attached to it. see balencgia flip flops, LV scarfs. those brands are mega fashion brands but make their money putting their brand on dumbass shit. no one actually owns LV, balencigia fashion clothes, and if they did you wouldn't even know it.

alas most cars are going to shit. my sisters BRAND NEW GLS 63 AMG didn't particulary wow me, and thats the top of the pecking order.

good for BMW, for people mad about this, start buying PORCHE mclaren, supercars, or 60-70 ameircan muscle if you want an era of non watered down sports cars.

tbh it really doesn't matter what else people drive, the M posers have been around since day 1. but if the brand decides to do it, then you need to make a personel choice and vote with your wallet
Appreciate 2
F32Fleet3609.00
wtwo318053.50