View Single Post
      07-12-2020, 09:17 PM   #518
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Ferrari's weekend:

A race weekend that coulnd‘t have gone worse. Chrles in Monaco partying. Promising initial results in FP1-2. Shocking quali sessions, car doesn‘t seem to work in the wet. Penalty for Leclerc. Binotto wierdly reprimands both Vettel and Leclerc for Covid related infringements. Comes raceday and they do the unthinkable ans they can’t even collect data before the ceucial Hungary updates. Binotto again wierdly formulates that he won‘t blame „the drivers“.

Copied

Binotto on vettel spinning (last week)

"The spin and the contact was certainly not a great action from his side. I think he’s conscious of it. I think it’s a shame because today it could’ve been important to score points, especially maybe when our direct competitors are not scoring much points".

Binotto on leclerc crashing

“I don’t think there is much to say to the drivers. It’s somehow a pain to conclude a race in such a way after only two laps. I think it’s the worst conclusion on a very bad weekend somehow, so a difficult weekend for us. I think it’s not time to look for responsibility or accuse, it’s time to work united"

Last edited by msk340i; 07-12-2020 at 09:28 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60016.50