United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X6M, 2008 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoshmiester View Post

Hi there,

Saw some of your earlier pics. Nice ride, love the space grey. I purchased mine just over a year ago. I sold my E60 M too soon, wish I would have held on to it. Just gettung started with a few minor mods on the x6 myself. Researching Rims but hard to beat the look of the factory 20s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post

Lower it with the 1.2" kit from H&R, F10 M5 Comp Bump stops and 15/20mm Spacers and it'll look OE+
@stoshmiester agreed on the X6M rims, the OE are nice and I haven't really found anything else that really jumped out at me - and I don't really have any desire to go for 21"+ given the pot holes we have around here.

I've given the H&R springs more than a thought (it's really just springs on the front, then adjuster links on the rear air springs).

I'm envious of @9vapors power dome hood - just waiting for a good hailstorm to fund the upgrade!
Agreed on the Power Dome, nice subtle touch. was a selling point for my on my 14'. My main concern in lowering is the ride quality tradeoffs. Love the look, but East coast road are brutal.

cheers!
Appreciate 0