01-15-2021, 12:53 PM   #46
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
I can't describe how much better I feel and how much more relaxing it is. Result: My anxiety issues have reduced significantly and I get to my destination at the same time I would have anyway.
I get this feeling when I'm towing the RV. While there are still some idiots here and there the fact that I'm just chillin in the right lane, going slow as fuck is very relaxing. Even when we get somewhere and I'm driving around in the truck without the RV I'm much more relaxed than in my cars at home.

I'm sure part of that is the truck just isn't fun to drive fast, but also I think we have some of the worst drivers anywhere in the country here. As soon as we get back home my driving anxiety kicks in!

I try to relax when driving at home.... but it's hard! I'm usually never in a rush since I'm not on any schedule, but still going slow for no reason makes my blood boil. That being said I NEVER weave through traffic when there is traffic or any of that shit. However when the highway is mostly empty except for some dickheads blocking the left lane.... I just can't!!!
Appreciate 3
GenXer1365.00
sygazelle11419.00
No Boost4021.00