Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
My day watch is a titanium Apple Watch Series 5, and my night watch is a gray ceramic Apple Watch Edition Series 3. (Yes, I sleep every night wearing a $1500 watch. It used to be my day watch before the Series 5.)

I am logging health stats 24/7, and will be upgrading to the Series 8 in the fall to get improved cardiac monitoring. My DW and I also use Siri from our watches to control the home automation stuff, and it is like having a whole house remote control on the wrist.

My day watches always also have cellular service enabled. I leave my cell phone at home frequently when I leave the house to run an errand, and can use the watch to make a call for help if I need to. I am not a frequent cell phone user, and wish that the watch didn't need a paired iPhone so that I didn't even need to own one.....
I forget where but I do remember reading about having a "sleep time apple watch". What benefit does it have for you to have a sleeping watch?

I use the sleep mode on my phone since it automatically goes into DND at 11pm and wakes me up at 6am but I'm not sure if that's something separate than wearing the watch in your sleep too.
Appreciate 0