View Single Post
      04-23-2020, 04:49 PM   #237
JoeyBimX5din
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMX X5 Xdrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebtahi98 View Post
I have an X5M- with 110 / always beyond maintained/ OCD me - 5 k oil changes Lubri Molly- BEST OIL - or Amsoil - Worst case Redline . - always Mos2 - 2 cans - and 1 bottle of prolong , truck is pushing about S63 engine- 760 at crank so about 580-600 to wheels - lubriMolly only high end stuff - so far 🤞🏻- Nothing! No issues but then again I have KWV3 fully adj suspension,CF lip that is a functioning ram air for my intakes / Akrapovic DP back titanium exh / Turner module + 85 hp and 110tq - the car has all recalls - and is tight as a drum I'm very hard on car - I'm about to do a diff and tranny service also- next is the stage 2 pure turbos ! - A lot of people don't understand that with proper maintenance and as long as you take care of your vehicle they will take care of you Miles don't make a difference on any sort of vehicle as long as maintenance is performed. I have built a stage III Audi S4 - when we pulled the heads off you could still see the crosshatching in the cylinders which is amazing. and stage III Bmws all with over 100 some odd thousand miles just take care of your car and don't drive it like grandma you have to take it up to at least 150 once in a while for an extended period of time to get the shit out. I'm a 27 yr German car mech - ASE master tech also in Body work so i fully understand cars with encyclopedic knowledge.
I would like to know more about your current build. What are your mods that make 580 wheel? What does your dyno graph look like?
1995 BMW 540i6 - H&R Lowering Springs, Bilstein's, Racing Dynamics Bars, Catback, Short shifter
Appreciate 0