Teh.brandon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftronix View Post
Heads up on the UUC lines - I placed an order and waited 2 months, kept giving me the run around. Ended up having to pursue a chargeback with the CC company because they would not cancel/refund, and kept telling me it would ship out in a couple days, it was a nightmare. Went with the ECS lines and got them in a week. This was a year back though.

The two lines under the rear differential are the hardest. I think almost impossible to install on the X5M without dropping the diff.
thanks for heads up
another disappointment
Dude don't let him scare you. I'm not sure what happened with his transaction with UUC but I had mine like 3 days after ordering them. However they aren't the only option as ECS makes a kit as well. Yes there is a difficult aspect to installing the two lines that run across the rear but if you don't want to install them then just install the four that connect to the rotors. Or have a shop do it, which is what I did. I'm not sure but having an aftermarket exhaust might help in accessing the areas needed to install the two cross lines in question as you don't have a giant muffler in the way...idk though

You don't have an oven in your kitchen?....I'm sure the wife won't mind
Appreciate 0